adapted from Saffron Trail
2 cups mango puree (Peel the mangoes, cube and puree )
1 cup evaporated milk
1 envelope of gelatin
200 ml water
1. Add the mango puree and milk into a bowl. Mix well.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in 200 ml hot water thoroughly.
3. Add the gelatin mixture to the mango mixture and stir.
4. Divide the mixture between 5 ramekins and refrigerate for an hour. The pudding should look set and jiggle when shaken.
- The original recipe called for 1/3 cup of sugar, I didn't add it because after tasting the mixture, I thought it was sweet enough.
- I think next time I will use less water, I felt it diluted the mango puree too much.